tarm two - prototype, used
The tarm two show laser projector is a full color whitelight RGB laser systems with full analog color modulation and diode-only equipment. The guaranteed output power is specified at 2'500 mW after optics.
This show laser light can be controlled via ILDA. It has a switchable scan safety and switches for x-axis and y-axis flip. Color intensity can be adjusted with trim pots per color channel.
The housing of the tarm two is built very rugged and in a dust-proof way, so there is no air circulation inside the enclosure. This reduces maintenance efforts to a minimum.
The mounting bracket allows for hanging and for upright mounting of the laser system.
The tarm two is especially suitable for show laser applications in clubs and bars and can be used by beginners as well as professionals.
- a very fast maximum scan speed of 45 kpps@8° ILDA for graphics projection
- high-precision diode arrays provide an excellent beam divergence of less than 0.9 mrad for a low beam diameter
- pure diode laser
- novel method for increasing the beam precision of the single-mode diodes
- beautiful colors and good color fading
- trim pots for adjusting color intensity
|Guaranteed power at aperture:||1'800 mW|
|Power red:||340 mW / 638 nm|
|Power green:||600 mW / 520 nm|
|Power blue:||1'000 mW / 450 nm|
|Beam specifications (full angle):||ca. 3.0 mm / 0.8 mrad|
|Operation modes:||ILDA, DMX, stand-alone|
|Scanner:||45 kpps@8° ILDA|
|Scan angle max.:||60° max.|
|Accessories:||key, power cable, manual, interlock connector|
|Power supply:||85 V - 250 V / AC|
|Power consumption:||80 W|
|Dimensions:||170 x 270 x 165 mm (L x W x H)|
Used, but fully functional prototype.