The tarm seven show laser projector is a pure diode solution with analog color modulation and a guaranteed output power of 6'500 mW.
The tarm seven is controlled via ILDA and is equipped with a newly developed electronics with calibration capability via a browser interface. In addition, color and scanner settings and other parameters can be configured directly via the browser application by connecting the laser directly via LAN.
The tarm seven is suitable for demanding show laser applications and graphics projections in clubs, bars and on small stages and can be used by beginners as well as professionals.
- a very fast maximum scan speed of 45 kpps@8° ILDA for graphics projection
- high-precision diode arrays provide an excellent beam divergence of only 0.9 mrad for a low beam diameter
- pure diode laser
- novel method for increasing the beam precision of the single-mode diodes
- beautiful colors and great color fading
- newly developed electronics with calibration capability via a browser interface
- Manufactured in Germany, with RTI high precision diodes array modules
|Guaranteed power at aperture:||6'500 mW|
|Power red:||2'400 mW / 638 nm|
|Power green:||1'800 mW / 520 nm|
|Power blue:||3'000 mW / 450 nm|
|Beam specifications (full angle):||ca. 3.5 mm / 0.9 mrad|
|Scanner:||45 kpps@8° ILDA|
|Scan angle max.:||50° max. (@30 kpps)|
|Accessories:||browser interface for calibration, key, power cable, manual, interlock connector|
|Power supply:||85 V - 250 V / AC|
|Power consumption:||320 W|
|Dimensions:||320 x 260 x 140 mm (L x W x H)|
Scanner upgrade for enhanced graphics display and scan speed.
Upgrade causes a decrease of up to 5% of the stated guaranteed (output) power.
|Scan speed:||60 kpps@8° ILDA|
|Scan angle:||68° max. (@35 kpps)|
|Step response time:||0.3 msec (2° opt. step)|
tarm Gobo Wheel compact
DMX controlled gobo wheel for tarm show laser systems:
1x Gobo wheel 148mm
Grating Grid, Line, Lumia