The tarm 5 show laser projector is a pure diode solution with analog color modulation and a guaranteed output power of 5'000 mW.
The tarm 5 is controlled via ILDA and is equipped with a newly developed electronics with calibration capability via a browser interface. In addition, color and scanner settings and other parameters can be configured directly via the browser application by connecting the laser directly via LAN.
The tarm 5 is suitable for demanding show laser applications and graphics projections in clubs, bars and on small stages and can be used by beginners as well as professionals.
- a very fast maximum scan speed of 45 kpps@8° ILDA for graphics projection
- high-precision diode arrays provide an excellent beam divergence of less than 1.0 mrad for a low beam diameter
- pure diode laser
- novel method for increasing the beam precision of the single-mode diodes
- beautiful colors and great color fading
- newly developed electronics with calibration capability via a browser interface
- Manufactured in Germany, with RTI high precision diodes array modules
|Guaranteed power at aperture:||5'000 mW|
|Power red:||1'400 mW / 638 nm|
|Power green:||1'500 mW / 520 nm|
|Power blue:||3'000 mW / 450 nm|
|Beam specifications (full angle):||ca. 3.5 mm / <1.0 mrad|
|Scanner:||45 kpps@8° ILDA|
|Scan angle max.:||50° max. (@30 kpps)|
|Accessories:||browser interface for calibration, key, power cable, manual, interlock connector|
|Power supply:||85 V - 250 V / AC|
|Power consumption:||320 W|
|Dimensions:||320 x 260 x 140 mm (L x W x H)|
Scanner upgrade for enhanced graphics display and scan speed.
Upgrade causes a decrease of up to 5% of the stated guaranteed (output) power.
|Scan speed:||60 kpps@8° ILDA|
|Scan angle:||68° max. (@35 kpps)|
|Step response time:||0.3 msec (2° opt. step)|
tarm Gobo Wheel compact
DMX controlled gobo wheel for tarm show laser systems:
1x Gobo wheel 148mm
Grating Grid, Line, Lumia