RTI PIKO RGB 20
The RTI PIKO RGB 20 is made in Germany and a compact show laser system in a rugged, dust-proof housing that is ideally suited for demanding show laser applications.
All RTI PIKO RGB projectors are equipped with ILDA interface for standard computer control and come with an advanced main board control via browser interface. It is possible to access the configuration settings for color, scanning and other parameters directly through a browser application by connecting to the laser via LAN (W-LAN with suitable access point). With this browser interface it is no longer necessary to physically access the laser projector (that is probably mounted in several meter height). All configurations can be set remotely from any computer (PC, MAC, Linux), tablet or even mobile phone.
The powerful RTI PIKO RGB 20 is suitable indoor and outdoor show laser applications at concerts, festivals and other huge events. Demanding graphics projections or projections over long distances are possible without any problems.
- High-precision diode arrays and excellent divergence. 4 mm apertures ensure low interia and enable an extreme scan speed
- guaranteed output power after optics: 18'800 mW
- novel method for increasing the beam precision of the single-mode diodes
- two blue diode laser modules for more color nuances and higher visibility
- newly developed electronics with calibration capability via a browser interface
- quality product, made in Germany
- ideal for indoor and outdoor applications, concerts, festivals, large events, graphics projections and long-distance projections
|Guaranteed power at aperture:||18'800 mW|
|Power red:||5'500 mW / 638 nm|
|Power green:||5'500 mW / 520 nm|
|Power blue:||6'000 mW / 450 nm|
|Power cyan:||4'000 mW / 462 nm|
|Beam specifications (full angle):||ca. 4.0 mm / < 1.0 mrad|
|Scanner:||CT-6210H incl. RTI RayScan driver: 60 kpps@8° ILDA|
|Scan angle max.:||60° max. (@35 kpps)|
|Accessories:||browser interface for calibration, key, power cable, manual|
|Power supply:||85 V - 250 V / AC, 50/60 Hz|
|Power consumption:||500 W|
|Dimensions:||250 x 411 x 265 mm (L x W x H)|