The Laserworld PL-6000G show laser light is equipped with diodes and has a high visibility.
The device can be controlled over ILDA and is graphics capable.
The complete projector is built with Sealed Housing Technology and is cooled through the external cooling fins (bottom part). Thus the maintenance effort is kept very low.
The show laser has an internal PSU for easy handling.
At the back of the unit there are trim pots for X- / Y-axis offset setting. Additionally the Scan Safety can also be set at the back side of the laser system.
- a low-cost yet powerful solution for power demanding laser applications
- great for large nightclubs, big stages and festivals
- bright beams and good visible beams
- bright green with great linear color fading behavior
- ideal for long distance beam shows and basic graphics projections
- incl. service flap for easy access to the diode modules
|Guaranteed power at aperture:||6'000 mW|
|Power green:||6'000 mW / 520 nm|
|Beam specifications:||ca. 6.0 mm / 1.3 mrad|
|Scanner:||35 kpps@8° ILDA|
|Scan angle max.:||50° max.|
|Accessories:||key, power cable, manual|
|Power supply:||internal PSU|
|Power consumption:||200 W|
|Dimensions:||250 x 240 x 180 mm (L x W x H)|
FB4 Upgrade is a network interface with Pangolin Quickshow software included. The update offers the possibility to control the show laser system through TCP/IP network, DMX512 control or by the onboard SD-memory. Due to the full color OLED display various options can be adjusted quickly without the use of additional controllers.